Sunday, February 13, 2011

~Ulta haul~2/13/11

Yesturday I went to Ulta and filmed a haul right away. In the Ulta portion of the haul I showed the new OPI color I want to be a loan star from the new Texas collection. To see the video click here. Well as I was putting away the items I dropped that polish and it fell into a million pieces and the polish went everywhere!! I was cleaning it all up with little cotton balls soaked in nail polish remover.. It felt like it took foreverr!!! Well anyway I went back to Ulta today to get a new bottle of I want to be a loan star and found a few more goodies to try!! :)


Here is the haul from today!!!


-Hot Tool Pink Titan paddle brush $12.99
-OPI Coney Island Cottan Candy $8.50
-Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in Blackest Black $8.99
-Revlon Colorburst lipgloss Pink Ice $7.49
-Revlon Super lusterous lipgloss Pink Pursuit $6.99
-Revlon Photoready Concealer light/medium $9.99
-NYX Jumbo eye pencil yogurt $4.49
-NYX slim lip pencil Nude Pink $3.49
Sale Item-Essie Polish Secret Affair and My Private Cabana (the pink one) $4.99 each
-Essie Mink Muffs $8.00
I ended up saving $8.00 on Revlon items and $1.75 on NYX items!!!!

Hope you enjoy this haul. If you want a review on anything just leave a comment below :)

xoxo Katie  

No comments:

Post a Comment