Wednesday, February 2, 2011

~Aussie's Deep Three Minute Miracle ~


I have never been so in love with a conditioner in all my life! This is indeed a true miracle for my hair. After I shampoo I take between a dime to nickle size in my palm and lather only the ends of my hair. That is the area where i have most knots and lack moister. I leave in for 2-3 minutes then rinse.
After I rinse out the conditioner I can already feel the smoothness of my hair. It feels like silk! I do this routine about once every couple of days, but since it is not a heavy deep conditioner I would say that you can use this everyday.
This can be found in your local drugstore and only costs a few dollars. I wouldnt even think of looking into any expensive deep conditioners because this stuff is great!

xoxo Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment