Friday, February 11, 2011

~Mini Drugstore Haul 2/11/11~

I literally just got back from the CVS and I couldnt wait to post this!!!! I found some really fun products and needed to share with you guys asap. :)
The Burt"s Bees Radiance Healthy Glow Kit is my favorite purchase out of everything !!!! It cost  $7.49.   Inside you get...
- Radiance Body lotion ( I have this in the full size and love ittt :) )
-Radiance Body wash
-Radiance Bar soap
-Radiance Day cream
-Radiance Night cream
-Radiance Eye cream
-Radiance Lip shimmer
I am super excited to try all these out and let you guys know how it all turns out !!

Next, I purchased my first Rimmel lipstick in 220 Pink Chic. Here it is swatched on my hand. Not the greatest swatch. It is more pink than it appears in the picture.
It cost $8.99

The last item that I snatched up is the Revlon Custom Eyes Palette in 010 Seet Innocence. 
This cost $7.89

I really like how on the back it gives you a diagram on where all the colors can be placed on the eye.

The colors are in order 1 though 5, so it is a really easy diagram to follow!!! Can't wait to try this out. If I like it there is another one I think I may purchase.

Hope you all enjoyed my little CVS haul....Also they have a new beauty club rewards program. If you already have a CVS Extra Care card you can just add the beauty club onto that. Once you spend $50 on beauty products, which includes hair care products, you receive $5 in extra bucks!!! I reached my $50 dollar mark, so I can;t wait to use my extra bucks..Hmm, what shoud I spend it on?????

xoxo Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment