Sunday, February 20, 2011

~Smashbox Sultry/Sweet Box Set ~

I was searching around the Nordstrom website when I can across the Smashbox Sultry/Sweet box set. I have only tried the smashbox Photo Finish face primer before, so I was bit leary on trying out other products.But, I decided to go and purchase this set, because not only did it come with 8 products to try, 7 out of the 8 were full size. The only product not full size is the Photo Finish Luminizing face primer. The cost of this set is $68 (retail value $190).

 

This set includes;
-Limitless eyeliner in Smoke   Retail price $19
-Photo op under eye brightner   $18
-Eye shadow quad in Softly Seductive  (Special for set)
-Hyperlash mascara in Black  $21
-Reflection high shine lip gloss  $19
-Lip enhancing gloss in Tempt  $18
-Cheek duo in Sultry/Sweet  (Special for set)
-Photo finish luminizing face primer-Travel size $17

**I have not tried the hyperlash mascara, the limitless eyeliner in Smoke or the lip enhancing gloss yet. Once I have tried them all you will hear my thoughts in the upcoming haul video.

I am testing out the illuminating face primer and undereye brightener today...reviews to follow.

The products I have tried and love are as follows;

Reflection High Shine lip gloss





I have been loving this gloss over any lip stick I wear!!! It adds the right amount of shine without being too much.

Eyeshadow Quad in Softly Seductive



These shadows do have hints of shimmer in them. If you do not enjoy shimmer in your eyeshadows then I do not recommend this quad. However, the shimmer is not chunky glitter- just slight reflective specs. I have not experianced any fall out, but I do use an eyeshadow base. I recommend using a base or primer with these shadows.

Cheek Duo in Sultry/Sweet


I recommend mixing the two colors together to create a warm flush color to your cheeks. The softer pink lighens the face while the darker pink adds the color.

Thank you for reading. I would love to know if you guys have tried any of these products and your reactions.

xoxo Katie





No comments:

Post a Comment