Wednesday, February 9, 2011

~Eyes Lips Face (ELF) Haul~

Hey Everyone!!!!
A few days ago I received my ELF order in the mail. You can order from the website at http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ or check out your local Target because they carry some ELF products :) If you are not familiar with ELF cosmetics. The regular line costs $1. The Studio line cost $3 and the Mineral line costs $5.



Online, ELF was having an awesome sale!! All lip products were 50% off plus I had a $25 gift certificate from my sister for my birthday, so I had to snatch some stuff up!!!!

The first item I bought I wanted for awhile. It is The Beauty Encyclopedia Face Edition.

Inside you get 4 shimmer creams, 4 concealers, 1 bronzer, 1 blush and 1 face brush. Also a helpful guide on how to achieve a flawless, glowing, radiant face!
The Face Encyclopedia is $5.


Next, I picked up a few items from the ELF dollar line. Now, even though these products only cost one dollar, the quality of them are very impressive.

Tinted Moisterizers

I purchased two. One is shade 6001 Apricot Beige and the other in shade 6007 Rosy Beige. Both look like they can work with my complextion. Now, I know itis small packaging, but from what I hear, you do not need a lot of product and since it only cost me $1 I am fine with the amount given. Once I test out the tinted moisterizer I will do a review !!!

Shimmering Facial Whip
I bought two shades. One in 1204 Camilla and the other in 1205 Lilac Petal. These are great for highlghting cheek bones, adding shimmer under the brow bone or in the inner corner. Just a small amount gives the nicest sheen to your face!

Hypershine Lipgloss

I bought two shades. One in 9013 Joy (purplish pink) and 9011 Fairy (pink pearl). These do have the brush applicators, so you have to twist the bottom a few times until the product comes out on top.

Plumping Lip Glaze

I know these two look almost identical, but I purchased 2911 Wink Pink ( true baby pink) and 2908 Baby Doll ( pink with irredescent sparkle). These also come with a second gloss which is clear that makes your lips appear more plump. You apply the lipgloss first that layer the clear gloss on top to create a fuller lip.

Natural Radiance Blush


I purchased this inshade 2302 Glow, I absolutly love this blush!! I had it once before, but i dropped it and it cracked into a million pieces :(
But, now that I have a new one I will be extra careful. I only wish it came bigger packaging. Also you have to slide the top open and that can be a bit tough, but all in all I love this blush. It gives the nicest coral cheek.

*The next few items are from the ELF studio line. Everything in this line costs $3

Lip Liner and Blending Brush
I purchases shade 82201 Natural. On one end is the lip liner and the other end is a brush to even out the product onto the lips.

Matte Lip Color
NEW ITEM

This is a new item from the ELF studio line. I have the shade 82463 Tea Rose. I did try to order all the colors. There are four in total. Tea Rose, Coral, Natural, and Praline. The last three colors were available on the site, however, the warehouse where my order shipped from was out of the other Matte colors. So I am bummed,but maybe they will be at Target!!!

Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter



I purchased the shade light 81502. I am excited to try this out because I have been a concealer binge lately and this one lookes like it can be very good! The reviews on the site were positive. So, oviously I would use the concealer end for the under eye area and the glow end for highlighting the brow bone or inner corner. The glow end can also be used as an eye shadow base.

Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 15/ Cream eyeshadow



The lip balm is on the left in shade Peaceful Pink.The eyeshadow on the right is in Dawn.
These containers are very large!! So I compared these products to popular MAC products that are similar. First, notice the size.
 packaging could have a been made a bit smaller!!!! hehe
I compared the MAC lip conditioning to the ELF lip Balm. Just for comparison reason.



Now the Cream eyeshadow compared to the MAC Bare Study paint pot.

The amount of product is practically the same, but the ELF packaging is more bulky.

Next, I purchased one item from the Mineral Line. This cost $5.

Mineral Eye Brightner



I purchased this because I own the Bare Essentials Well rested and  want to do a comparison. This can be used in the under eye area after you put on your concealer.

Last, but certainly not least . One of my favorite ELF products. The makeup remover wipes. These cost $3.

I love these sooooo much!!!! They work so well and take off alll of my makeup :) Plus, they smell amazing

Hope you all enjoyed my haul !!!
xoxo Katie


Check out my youtube channel!!

3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of ELF before. So everything is $1? That's pretty awesome. Love your blogs. (I know this is on the wrong blog..) but I absolutely agree with you on the Aussie. My FAVoRiTEE. Really does work miracles! haha check out my blog at kstoreyxo.blogspot.com. If you enjoy, dnt hesitate to follow (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul, sweetheart! I can't wait to try some ELF products some day!
    XOXO from a new follower,
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need to get the burts bee's body lotion. does the shimmer get on your clothes at all? I love that dewy skin look. It reminds me of summer. What were your other makeup remover wipes before elf? Neutrogena? I need something for sensitive skin.

    ReplyDelete