Monday, March 5, 2012

Bliss Peeling Groovy Facial Serum

I purchased this product when I was on a cruise to the Bahamas on the Norwegian Jewel..I went with my sister and it was amazing!! On one of our sailing days we decided to get a massage and facial . We got a great deal!
One of the products the girl used during my facial was the Bliss Peeling Groovy Serum. I love this stuff !!!
It is a serum you can use morning and night to help decrease the size of your pores.
I use this mostly in the morning. I cleanse my face, tone and then apply 3-4 drops into my hand and massage it into my skin. Concentrating on the areas where my pores are the largest, so mainly around my nose area. I then follow with some moisturizer.
Only downside- The pump is a little tricky to use. Mine just may be faulty. I push the pump down and product seems to disperse in different directions. So, I just have to be careful when pumping product out.
The cost of this product is $65.. Expensive, but it lasts you a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment