Tuesday, January 3, 2012

NEW Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer


I came across the New Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer ($14.79) at my local CVS when I saw all the amazing new Revlon products all nicely displaced as soon as you walk in!
I already made a blogpost for the New Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara that you can see here.

This primer is fantastic if you need a nice matte canvas. I enjoy my glow primers once in awhile that give sheen and radiance. But, when I have a foundation that already does that I enjoy using a primer that is matte first. This primer is milky white which turns clear when you apply to your face. It has a nice smooth, satin feel to it.   

It has a really easy to use pump that has great control if you do not want to use a full pumps worth of primer. I use one full pump and a half. I highly recomment this if you are looking for a good matte primer to control shine/oilyness throughout the day. I literally only have to tough up at the end of my work day which is around 6pm. And since I do not have alot of time to run to the bathroom to touch up during work this is a great product to use, so I do not have to worry about any shine.

2 comments:

  1. i want it ! <3 im a new follower, would love if you would check my blog out as well xx

    http://missmakeupaddict24.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete