Monday, January 2, 2012

Calvin Klein Chelsea Quilt Crossbody Bag


I saw this bag on zappos.com and fell in love !! It is so universal. It can be used as a clutch by removing the chain strap, a crossbody bag or on one shoulder.

The clasp makes it very easy to make this crossbag into a clutch!

The quilt fabric is so cute and fashionable. I love the clasp and the fact that even though it's small it can fit a lot . It has a main compartment with a zipper, a slip section in the front with a zipper section right behind it before the main section. Great to use as a clutch for a night out or on one shoulder for a dinner date out !





Found on Zappos.com in black..$87.99 Originally..$98.00






1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject?
    Circle Purse

    ReplyDelete