Monday, January 2, 2012

Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask

I went to my Origins in my local mall to get some more of my favorite moisturizer, VitaZing SPF 15, and as I was speaking to the sales lady she recommended to me this charcoal mask.. I have pores that I want to vanish and blackheads that I need to have disappear. She said this is the best thing!

It is White China Clay that absorbs into your skin, hardens, tightens, like I could literally feel the pores shrink as the mask was drying and getting harder... I kept it on for about 10 minutes.. You need to let it completely dry.. In the first few minutes it felt cooling then it gets hard and tight. You will notice, once it is completely dry, little cracks. That is when you know it is time to remove . Take a warm, wet cloth to remove the clay.

I was very impressed with the results. My pores were smaller and black heads, while not all of them were completely gone, the majority were. My face looked smoother and flawless.. I am deff going to continue using this mask at least once a week!!

Price of Origins Clear Improvement mask...$22


No comments:

Post a Comment