Monday, January 2, 2012

Makeup collection at a glance

I have come to realize that my makeup collection/stash has become a bit insane and needs some major organizing! Take a peek with me as I show you my collection now. It is really nothing special. It is probably every OCD persons nightmare. lol The first pic is my lipgloss stash. All I have for storage right now is a tall, plastic container on wheels in my bathroom and some shelves if they aren't taken over by towels and/or sheets.

                                                                         (Lip stash)

Misc. draw
(Blush/Bronzers/Tinted moisterizers/ concealers)


(Eyeliners/shade sticks/gel liners/eye primers/cream shadows/single eyeshadows)

(Mascaras)


(Main Blush/Bronzer draw)

(A Part of my wall cabinet is home to my foundations and face primers/moisterizers)

How overwhelming is this for you guys because it is reallly overwhelming for me. I am an organized person outside of my makeup. That is why 2012 is the year for organizing all aspects of my life. Starting with my makeup. I have already started to order some fun containers and such. This will be a longggg process for sure. But, I am ready and taking it one lipgloss at a time!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment