Monday, January 3, 2011

~2011 New Year Resolutions!~

Okay so another year is upon us and once again everyone is scrambling to find new resolutions to make or old ones to reconsider. I can honestly say that I have made many resolutions, but I have never stuck with them, Sure I say I vow to go to the gym more often, I may for like a month, but then it's good-bye gym hello Ben & Jerry's :)

This year I plan to make resolutions which consist of things that I actually enjoy, but would like to do more of....

1. I plan to blog more often. I love to write and get my thoughts and feelings down. I enjoy sharing my favorite items and looks with people, so I WILL devote more time to blogging and reviewing.

2. I want to start doing tutorials. I am no makeup artist, but I like making new looks and would love to share with you guys. This means I have to save up and buy a camera. So that is my goal, save enough money to buy a good camera for filming.

3. Use the makeup I have!!! I have tons and never fully enjoy it all because I am always buying more.

4. None makeup related. I must drink more water. It is such an important thing and even though this one may seem silly, it is really important to me. Atleast 6 cups a day, but 8 would be great :)

5. Read more! I have started and I must continue. No more starting a book and then finishing it months laterr!!!

So there are a few ideas I have for resoultions. Let's hope I stick to them!!!!




xoxo Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment