Tuesday, February 1, 2011

~Philosophy Eye Hope~







The Eye Hope has been one of holy grail products. It is not a heavy cream which I really like! You need just a tiny amount for both undereye areas. It is smooth and just after almost two weeks my undereye area has become smoother and less puffy, which is the main reason why I started to use an eye cream.
 
I highly recommend using an eye cream starting in your early twenties, even if you do not have any fine lines or wrinkles, which in your early twenties you typically will not have. But, it is smart to start now, so any wrinkles, pufffiness, and/or darkness in the undereye area will be less visible later in life!

The Eyehope is $45. It is pricey, but it will last you a longgg timee because you do not need to use alot of product. Honeslty, half a pump is a good amount for both undereye areas. I purchased mine at my Nordstrom’s, but you can find Philosophy at Sephora or the Philosophy website.

No comments:

Post a Comment